Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Did anyone get offered a printout of the pre delivery multi point check? Apparently, the Tig is plugged into a diagnostic controller and tested but my Tig had the passenger window switch malfunction which didn't get picked up. Pretty big fault to miss!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Weirdfish said:
No I didn't and I also had a short snag list that needed sorting the following week.
Hmmmm......something you could do without :shock: :eek: hope mine fares better :!: :!:

·
Registered
65 Posts
It was nothing major.

I was being picky with the shut line of the drivers door and there was a blemish on the bonnet that you really had to look for. I only really noticed it because I'd gone over the whole thing with a clay bar before waxing. The door just needed the slam latch adjusting slightly and the blemish I was prepared to live with but wanted it on record for future reference but the bodyshop performed some unknown magic and sorted it and for the life of me I can't see where it was.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Weirdfish said:
It was nothing major.

I was being picky with the shut line of the drivers door and there was a blemish on the bonnet that you really had to look for. I only really noticed it because I'd gone over the whole thing with a clay bar before waxing. The door just needed the slam latch adjusting slightly and the blemish I was prepared to live with but wanted it on record for future reference but the bodyshop performed some unknown magic and sorted it and for the life of me I can't see where it was.
Glad it's all sorted mate.... I have always found VW aftercare far better than Audi. This will be my 3rd VW from the same dealer, and have never had a problem with them.......Audi Pftt.... :x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.