Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of my car, SE in Ruby Red, DSG, 150 diesel, and a few extras to help the wife park :lol:
Sorry, sun was too bright for photos

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great colour-collected mine on the 30th June Tiguan SEL DSG 4WD 150 Diesel with a few extras-tungsten silver metallic drives like a dream.
Traded a 2013 MK7 Golf GTD do i miss it YES but the Tiger is very comfortable and as easy to drive as the GTD love it to bits
Did test drive 2 Discovery sports no where as nice as the Tiguan can't wait to try it in the snow up in the peak district this winter.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Hi Paperman, the Tigs looking mighty fine!.
Could you possibly check something for me out of curiosity please. I'd like to know if VW have put the new Tiguan's manual online yet.
Can you let us know by checking the official website, obviously I don't want to know your personal car details, just if it's "actually" online yet.
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/manuals

Steve

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Steve, sorry, been on holiday. I checked today with my registration number, no manuals found. I'll try tomorrow with vin number

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Hi Paperman, I suspect you'll have no luck with the VIN either. It looks like VW probably haven't made them available on line yet.
I'm waiting for my car still, but wanted to check the manual first by possibly entering the details from the dealers demo car, but I get the same result as you.
Thanks for trying.

Steve

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Steve, just tried again with vin number, still not available !

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope you all enjoy the new car, I'm at 2000 miles now, no problems and enjoying the ride. Beginning to think I'm the only new Tiguan on the road, not seen another one yet ??

·
Registered
133 Posts
I haven't seen one in the road yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Was in Arles, France on Saturday and in (yes inside) the hypermarket was not only a Tiguan but in white like my order. It looked lovely. Still waiting to hear if mine (also week 28 build) has arrived at dealer. Salesman not back from holiday until tomorrow.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dealer sent me a video earlier still wrapped from delivery but had just come out of the workshop from pre delivery checks and got my personal plate on it already .
Looks gorgeous in the blue ,roll on Tuesday !

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just a few pics after collecting car from detailer , with the chrome tailpipes and some vw valve caps I found .
Lovely shine on paintwork now :D.
The silver roof rails really go with the blue colour .

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
RitaErep said:
ГЕЛЬМИФАГ - паразиты останутся за порогом.
Растительная добавка "Гельмифаг" содержит вещества природного происхождения, которые оказывают губительное действие на личинки и взрослых червей, мягко выводя их вместе с токсинами.
Гемильфаг эффективен при заражении самыми разными видами глистов, грибков, простейших (хламидий, лямблий и т.д.).
Не только убивает вредные организмы, но и способствует восстановлению пораженных тканей, снимает интоксикацию.
А теперь взляните сами:
http://kshop.biz/h3qM8b
Anyone translate polish ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bigal said:
RitaErep said:
ГЕЛЬМИФАГ - паразиты останутся за порогом.
Растительная добавка "Гельмифаг" содержит вещества природного происхождения, которые оказывают губительное действие на личинки и взрослых червей, мягко выводя их вместе с токсинами.
Гемильфаг эффективен при заражении самыми разными видами глистов, грибков, простейших (хламидий, лямблий и т.д.).
Не только убивает вредные организмы, но и способствует восстановлению пораженных тканей, снимает интоксикацию.
А теперь взляните сами:
http://kshop.biz/h3qM8b
Anyone translate polish ?
GELMIFAG - parasites remain beyond the threshold.
Herbal supplement "Gelmifag" contains substances of natural origin that have a devastating effect on the larvae and adult worms, gently bringing them together with toxins.
Gemilfag effective at infecting a variety of types of worms, fungi, protozoa (Chlamydia, Giardia, etc.).
Not only it kills harmful organisms, but also helps to restore damaged tissues, relieves intoxication.
Now vzlyanite yourself:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks superb with the chrome.. ...

I had metal dustcaps on a previous car and they cold welded on because I didn't grease them so I'm wary of getting more but yours do look great.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Tig16 said:
Looks superb with the chrome.. ...

I had metal dustcaps on a previous car and they cold welded on because I didn't grease them so I'm wary of getting more but yours do look great.
Don't know if you've ordered the Tyre Pressure Monitoring on your new Tiggie, but the manual warns against using metal dustcaps if you have.

Steve

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.