·
Registered
R Line Tech 1.5tsi dsg in Deep Pearl Black
113 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is a metallic. Took a proper gamble on it but I am really happy with the colour.

The only one thing I really wish it had was the IQ lights as I always used the features of it blanking out the other cars etc.

Apart from that I’m very happy with it

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah it is a metallic. Took a proper gamble on it but I am really happy with the colour.

The only one thing I really wish it had was the IQ lights as I always used the features of it blanking out the other cars etc.

Cool, if you are happy with it then that’s all that matters,enjoy

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

Here you go, these are the rear ones you want, £500 quid:

Reactions: Sparkie1984

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: A1VWD

·
Registered
284 Posts
Plus I think those are LHD only (the fog lights in the left lens on those pics ?)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have a couple of non Aliexpress bookmarks for these lights which I’m prob going to go for over the Aliepress ones. Come as a complete kit for £900 odd.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Does make you wonder though, if you can buy the genuine lights from a 3rd party, why can't VW supply them on a new build directly ?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have a couple of non Aliexpress bookmarks for these lights which I’m prob going to go for over the Aliepress ones. Come as a complete kit for £900 odd.
I presume this includes all the additional wiring but you will need to have them coded.

Reactions: dannyjpersonal

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What puts me off is the wiring needed. Can kiss goodbye to any electrical warranty issues if we mess with it. If it was plug and play I’d do it

·
Registered
422 Posts
If dates don’t come back forward for some July/August 21 orders some of em could end up having waited 2 years from order to delivery.

Got to be mental to wait it out that long. Some of the Tiguan is dated as it is.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice, I know I’m a saddo but I love cleaning,polishing and looking after my car and now I’m retired I have plenty of time to do it, enjoy yours 😀👍
Thanks mate, I enjoy it too!

It’s my time to myself, I stick the radio on… bliss

Gave the radio a clean too

Vehicle Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
  • Haha

·
Registered
113 Posts
You'll have to get yourself a made-to-measure car cover so you can tuck it up at night.
You may say that in jest but I have already thought of that because we are inundated with seagulls and crows at the moment with their calling card left on my black paint often as we have a large lake nearby lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You may say that in jest but I have already thought of that because we are inundated with seagulls and crows at the moment with their calling card left on my black paint often as we have a large lake nearby lol
Stick a couple of imitation falcons on your roof, or if that doesn't work get yourself an air rifle...........;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dany

·
Registered
113 Posts
Stick a couple of imitation falcons on your roof, or if that doesn't work get yourself an air rifle...........;)
Thought of the air rifle too as they tend to wake up pretty early around 4-15 at the moment 😂

1 - 20 of 34 Posts