Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been busy with family since collecting my SEL on Wednesday. Firstly; many thanks to MikeT for ferrying Mr to Doncaster, top bloke.

Salesman at dealership was great, very professional. Firstly vehicle inspection; nicely prepared. One cap missing off front numberplate screw (Mike spotted this), quickly resolved. Once paperwork was sorted he took over an hour showing me around the car, quick drive up the road to demo some key features and fill the tank for me. Further demo of further features and questions answered, phone paired etc. Presented with bottle of Moet and sent on my way. Mark Allen at Hayselden, we'll done, top job.

About 500 miles so far with family event in the SE. Loving the car and its tech, very comfortable and relaxing to drive. DSG is even better than I had anticipated. ACC works well although the realistic stopping distance, even on closest setting, results in others (M25 and M23) cutting into the space and the car then dropping back for the next idiot to slot into. Drivers on M4 were generally more considerate and it worked...

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Great choice Chas, and those wheels are awesome to clean, with a nice tint on them :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts