Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Picking up my Pearl Black 190DSG full R-Line tiguan with Tech pack, winter pack, 20' suzukas and dynaudio tomorrow. Cant wait :)

i ordered this back at the end of Feb and my dealer told me it had started build at the end of April (dont believe him now for reasons you will see) but he sent me a video of it today and it shows the black inserts on the roof bars and the new infotainment (fingerprint issue) screen.

I asked him why it didnt have the headlight washers on it and he said that was because i didnt order the upgraded LED's for 800 and something euro. Now while i know this is the case on the MY18 version, the washers were on the MY17 version but how can i prove that ? Does anyone have the brochure in PDF format that shows the MY17 spec from when i order it ?

Its not a big issue for me but i can use it to maybe get him to throw the dog guard in as compensation.

Thanks

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi

I am not sure where it went, but a member of the forum - Breezer - put a link up to a shared file area that may have had an old brochure on it.

Do a quick search of Breezers post and it was on something like Dropbox.

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
What's the fingerprint issue on the screen? Is it glossy on the new one? If it is then I would say that's better than the matte finish on the original which will be impossible to clean in the long term.

·
Registered
63 Posts
MY17 spec included headlamp washers. I queried with VW because my order was placed before the changes were announced and they told me it would be included. I also got the upgraded infrotainment centre with the glossy screen and also got the aluminium surrounds on the grills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts