Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, collected my new R Line today and a can't be more happy :D :D . What a lovely ride. It'll take a weeks to work out all the features so will have do lots of driving :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ahh...great news Timbo, glad everything went alright for you. Looks great :) .....'enjoy' ;)
Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
looks nice!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well in Timbo enjoy the extra trips to the shops????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Timbo, lovely looking car. Quick question: how is the dynaudio? I've ordered it on mine and I'm hoping it has a good sound.

·
Registered
361 Posts
That is lovely looking R Line, Timbo
Now... to read the manual ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MBS said:
Hi Timbo, lovely looking car. Quick question: how is the dynaudio? I've ordered it on mine and I'm hoping it has a good sound.
Hi MBS, Dynaudio is very good, I'm a bit of a sound junky and this lives up to its billing lots of options to create your perfect output, well worth the extra imo :D :D

Tim

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stumpy said:
Ahh...great news Timbo, glad everything went alright for you. Looks great :) .....'enjoy' ;)
Chris
Hi Stumpy thanks for your response, it was a turbulent wait but to be fare VW pulled out all the stops to ensure I got the car before April 1st. Just 2 weeks from build to collection, credit where's its due. :D :D
Tim

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, really enjoying this fabulous car. Can believe the advance from my MK 1 Tig R Line. The tech on it is mind blowing and the drive is awesome. :D :D . Off to the detailer on Wednesday for full detailing with ceramic protection.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Timbo.....well it was about time...Excellent choice the Tungsten Silver I must admit...one of my favourite colours. Really looks stunning :eek:
Congrats and Enjoy

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all, many thanks for your great responses, really good bunch on this forum, genuine and helpful. I'm like a big kid with this can't stop playing with it, so much to learn.. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Timbo, good to see you've finally got the car, looks superb.

Early days but how do you find the 190 as that's what we've ordered but only managed to test a 150?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts