Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well have had my tiguan 2 weeks now and due to a major cock up with a rental company and me getting the car early took it on a 600 mile road trip in one week :shock:
with 3 teenagers and the wife plus enough luggage for a month :roll: it all fitted in nicely and I got a bit stressed my new car cramming in all this stuff and people.
we went to Weymouth for a week and travelled every day with my really awkward technology black outs now and again plus stalling it because I have to get used to 4 wheel drive again ;) always at the lights with me at the front (got the hang of the auto hold now )
well I got a few big surprises about my car I didn't know I had e.g ambient lights in the doors and sunroof :cool: really nice ,my wireless phone charger is actually useful not slow like the house one . and we got a very good average 36mpg throughout the journey .the build quality (touch wood )is very good .
on the whole now I can use most of the tech stuff I really love this car and am looking forward to owning it for a while :D
oh and the wife loves it too so massive brownie points .

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have another 3 weeks to wait until mines built, it's good to see positive post.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Good report. Much the same as I feel a few weeks in. Very capable, comfortable car and it also gets the thumbs up from my good lady.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts