Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from the North East.
New to the board and soon to be new R-line owner. Collect it tomorrow morning after finding one available locally.
Looking forward to getting behind the wheel, and I will get some picture uploaded soon as.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very jealous! Welcome and I look forward to seeing the pictures.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Show us some pictures already! :)

Welcome to the forum stan, nice helpful bunch on here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha ha calm down richy. Thanks for the welcome.
Picked the car up this morning and well impressed with it. Very smooth drive considering it has 20" rims on.
Looking forward to getting some miles put on it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow...looks great 'stan', nice colour too ;) :) :) :) 'enjoy'

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you have a good choice in car colour as well there stumpy.
I originally wanted one in blue, but after seeing the indium grey in the flesh was quickly converted.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
stan said:
I originally wanted one in blue, but after seeing the indium grey in the flesh was quickly converted.
It looks clean..even when mucky ;) ;) :) :) Only washed it twice since pick-up last October :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks lovely stan! Quick question.. does yours have indicators in the mirrors? Myself and a couple of others on here are trying to figure out if some do and some don't depending on trim/options etc. Cheers :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stumpy said:
stan said:
It looks clean..even when mucky ;) ;) :) :) Only washed it twice since pick-up last October :)
Now that's good to hear. As much as I like a clean car, i'm just too lazy to be constantly washing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RichyP said:
Looks lovely stan! Quick question.. does yours have indicators in the mirrors? Myself and a couple of others on here are trying to figure out if some do and some don't depending on trim/options etc. Cheers :)
Thanks.
Do you mean visible on the actual mirror itself, or in the housing?
I might start having to use my indicators now just to find out, but having just got rid of an Audi that's a big ask!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts