Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
They look nice, but why is the so called top of the range R line starved of the full colour range ?
Also getting a bit irritated by the continuous drip feed of new features that weren't available to early adapters of the new model. Makes you feel a bit cheated. Anyway rant over, mustn't be a grumpy old git today of all days, as its collection time this afternoon ! :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
The yellow is horrendous, really makes a car look cheap! Unless it is a Lamborghini...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I presume the R Line is starved of any additional colour due to the colour coded styling of the body kit etc. The paint may not be adapted to the plastics or something.

I'm sure there must be an explanation behind it otherwise if there wasn't I'm sure VW would jump at the chance of charging us more for the additional paints etc

·
Registered
174 Posts
Quite a few manufacturers limit the colours the top models come with (VW with R spec, Audi with RS, mercedes amg, BMW with the m cars), I think it's to do with styling/marketing maybe

I was thinking of leasing a golf R, but I hate all of the colour options ( I think there were only 4 options at the time)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts