Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I wanted first to thank everyone on these forums for the excellent information that's been shared that has really helped me finalise my new car choice.

I've just (i.e. this week) ordered a new Tiguan SEL. I was so close to going for the 2.0 TSI 180PS as I fancied a change back to petrol again (been on diesel for a few years now), but in the end just couldn't resist the 2.0 BiTDI 240PS. Ordered in the dark metallic grey (Indium Grey) with the Dynaudio sound, keyless entry and rear view camera.

Slightly surprisingly I've been given an (unconfirmed) build week 12, which seems very soon since we must already be on week 3 or 4. Not complaining although I'll be happier when I see it confirmed in the tracker.

Can't wait :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi MBS

Welcome and great choice, build week 12 when fantastic considering you have just ordered, looks li VW are getting their act together. You probably won't see a build date confirmed on the tracker until 4 week before hand. The live chat is always a good way to check on date, better than going back to the dealer if find.

Timbo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts