Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice on the VW website the Tiguan brochure was updated at the start of June, and all the models now feature a new infotainment system like the new Golf. It's a little confusing, as the rest of the website still shows the old system with physical buttons around the side.

I assume any new tiguans built since the start of June have the new system, but does anyone know for definite?

Chris

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
This has been discussed elsewhere on the forum and the short answer is - no. Apparently the Tiguan is not getting the glass fronted system from the Golf.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was told by vw it was on my18 models. Also someone in auz got a new one with the glass screen on the other thread. Guess we need to wait and see what someone's my18 is from the U.K.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been told yes by live chat too, they said everything since week 22 i think will get it

·
Registered
76 Posts
My parents ordered one as well and it arrived today. Garage sent a video and I can confirm my18 has new screen on it. They also have chrome vents so guessing it's using up stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yep, everything after week 22 has the new screen, VW live chat confirmed

·
Registered
90 Posts
i think i read the pro has a higher resolution, not sure about the other versions

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think it's the same as what's in the Skoda Kodiaq which has a much better resolution. Will have to wait and see though

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hopefully then, live chat haven't divulged any information to me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts