Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My name is Daniel and I live in The Netherlands. I ordered my Tiguan MK2 just a few weeks ago.

Can't wait to get it but it will be January 2018.

Just a few specs:

- R-line interior and exterior
- 1.4 TSI DSG
- Panoramic roof
- Easy acces with electric trunk
- oryx white
- 20" suzuka
- Dynaudio
- Heated windshield
- Heated front seats
- Interior light package
- Mirror package
- Winter package
- DAB+
- Driving profiles

Thanks!

Daniel

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Daniel

Welcome to the forum. That seems like a very long wait. Is this normal in The Netherlands? Here in the UK it's normally about 10-12 weeks from ordering to delivery.

Hope you enjoy the forum as there's a lot of good tips and information on the Tiguan. Enjoy.

Smuj

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,584 Posts
Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum.
Nice choice of Tiguan. I'm sure a lot of people would have gone for the 1.4 DSG in the UK, if it wasn't for the fact that VW don't include DSG on the 1.4 model here, nor do they have 'R' Line packages for 1.4 engine models ;)

Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smuj said:
Hi Daniel

Welcome to the forum. That seems like a very long wait. Is this normal in The Netherlands? Here in the UK it's normally about 10-12 weeks from ordering to delivery.

Hope you enjoy the forum as there's a lot of good tips and information on the Tiguan. Enjoy.

Smuj
Yes this is normal, build week is 47 and week 48 for delivery. I am buying this so I prefer the 2018 registration

:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Essjay said:
Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum.
Nice choice of Tiguan. I'm sure a lot of people would have gone for the 1.4 DSG in the UK, if it wasn't for the fact that VW don't include DSG on the 1.4 model here, nor do they have 'R' Line packages for 1.4 engine models ;)

Steve
Yeah here we have the 1.4 Highline standard with DSG :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts