Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Hereford UK :D

Was intending to buy an SE Nav 2.0 2WD DSG but having done a few calculations worked out that, considering the extras I wanted, the SEL included some of those as standard and was less than £500 more in total but additionally gave me the LED lights and the Panorama Sunroof. Something of a no-brainer IMHO.

So, final spec includes; Iridium Grey Metallic, Black Vienna leather, Dynamic chassis control, Area view with park assist and the Pet Package to accommodate the hounds. Additionally have included the Service plan and 5 year factory warranty (need some peace of mind with all that tech. on-board).

Bought via CARWOW as my local dealer couldn't get close on price. Told them I was willing to pay up to £500 more to support them but they couldn't manage that. Car is being supplied by Hayselden VW, Doncaster. My local dealer is South Hereford Garages, will be using them for service and warranty work if required.

Showing as 'with the factory', the wait begins...

Will spend a good amount of time on here in the meantime finding out as much as possible.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome Chas

Opting for the SEL is a great choice and will look really nice in the Iridium grey. The Vienna leather seats add a touch of class.

Hope you don't have to wait to long, from what I have seen recently the SEL's appear to be coming through much quicker than the RLines so fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Timbo.

Timbo said:
Hope you don't have to wait to long, from what I have seen recently the SEL's appear to be coming through much quicker than the RLines so fingers crossed for you.
Here's hoping. Dealer said 10-12 weeks but took that with a pinch of salt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts