Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to you all. Just placed an order through the company car scheme at work for a 2.0 TDI R-line in Iridium Grey. And couldn't resist ticking the box for the keyless entry and auto boot lid options.
Currently driving a Ford Grand C-Max but don't need the extra seats any more (kids parties/days out with 4-5 screaming kids, sorry, little darlings, are a thing of the past :)
The Ford had keyless and the auto boot and I wasn't sure if I really needed them, but the demo I got for a week didn't have them. And I missed them. I thought that it wasn't that much effort to click a button on the fob but I realised I leave my keys in my laptop bag during the week and old habits etc etc.
Haven't got an estimated delivery date yet but the lease on the Ford doesn't run out 'til mid May so won't be 'til then anyway.
Counting down the days already.....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good morning GeorieGadgee & welcome aboard, nice colour choice ;) :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At last ! Took delivery on Friday 16th June so it ended up being 17 weeks from order confirmation.

And it was worth the wait :D So smooth to drive and although 'only' the 150PS TDi, it seems to be a lot more responsive than my old C Max(with 163PS).

Currently getting to grips with all the tech but love pretty much everything about the car. I ended up with the R Line spec with auto boot and keyless as additional options.

Any questions, just give me a shout and I'll do my best to answer

Link to photo --> https://goo.gl/photos/9hgtBg6jVz8sFcJt7

1 - 4 of 4 Posts