Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Carfile are offering 11% off and seem the best bet if you don't mind a broker and no trade in. Have used them in past. I went with local main dealer as I got a fair part exchange which was simpler and managed just over 5% off an SEL.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Drive the deal seem to get the best discount. Got around 12% off my petrol r line.

Went to dealer would not budge on r line prices even though I showed him a cheaper quote from a dealer a few miles away. Didn't seem to want the sale.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Try coast2coast ,I got £2900 off a 2.0 tsi sel Tiguan .
It's coming through Sinclair Vw Cardiff and I'm in West Sussex but it's only £50 on the train to go
collect it and it's on it's way from the factory as we speak .
Got the notification from Vw on Thursday .
Ordered on the 16th May and got a build wk of this last wk .was told 12-16 wks but it's going to be
10-11 by the looks of it .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bigal said:
It's coming through Sinclair Vw Cardiff and I'm in West Sussex but it's only £50 on the train to go
Ordered on the 16th May and got a build wk of this last wk .was told 12-16 wks but it's going to be
Bit cheesed off as drive the deal were a lot less than coast2coast when I ordered now they are offering £3800 off the same spec as I have coming but don't really care now as car is coming so quick .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just ordred a Tig SEL DSG 2WD (5th Aug). Got £1,000 vw deposit contrib. The initial discount was 5%, but got a 9.7% offer from that Welsh (is it capital vw?) dealership on carwow. Went back to my local dealership and they matched that discount (Breeze, Poole).

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bigal said:
Bigal said:
Bit cheesed off as drive the deal were a lot less than coast2coast when I ordered now they are offering £3800 off the same spec as I have coming but don't really care now as car is coming so quick .
Know the feeling ! Thought I had got a good deal but checked drivethedeal after my car was on its way and they are offering another grand on top of what I got off but as the car came so quick I wasn't fussed .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.