Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ...

New to the forum.. Had my Tig R line for just over 3 weeks. Love it.. will post some pictures..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi & welcome ck_tiguan........ very nice, looks great in the twilight lit up. Must admit (not being biased) like the clean back De-Badged :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome...does look very good - am expecting the same - more pictures I see, more i'm convinced I made right choice with pure white.

Congrats on the car - agree with stumpy (and not biased either :D) de-badged looks great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice looking car, very similar to what I have on order, mine is the 162KW TSI engine instead. How to find the DYNAUDIO option? I have ordered that for mine as I love music but never heard one with it in so keen to hear what others that ordered it have to say about it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
NZ_TigR said:
Nice looking car, very similar to what I have on order, mine is the 162KW TSI engine instead. How to find the DYNAUDIO option? I have ordered that for mine as I love music but never heard one with it in so keen to hear what others that ordered it have to say about it.
Just for starters ......Turn your subwoofer up to +1 or 2 and you will hear the difference. You will not regret it, believe me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts