Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Off to have a look at a Tiguan today, having test driven one a couple of weeks ago. Looking to purchase the SEL either new or nearly new. I've considered the R line but it's not possible to get a heated steering wheel which is a shame as that's a definite 'must have' for me (may sound crazy but I had one on a previous BMW X5 and it wasn't an option on my Audi S5 and I've really missed it!!)

Looking forward to browsing the forum, and gaining lots of knowledge. Never had a VW before so I know very little about them ...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome OT.

Good luck in your search - not sure where you are from, but if UK, then VWPreston advertised this SEL the other day:

https://www.tiguanforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1558

Lots of options on it including heated steering wheel.

Not sure if its still available though but might be worth a look, and may save you some time in the order process...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bhuna said:
Welcome OT.

Good luck in your search - not sure where you are from, but if UK, then VWPreston advertised this SEL the other day:

https://www.tiguanforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1558

Lots of options on it including heated steering wheel.

Not sure if its still available though but might be worth a look, and may save you some time in the order process...
Hi Bhuna, thank you for the link :) Yes, I'm in the U.K. (Buckinghamshire). Certainly has some good options, but not leather unfortunately and I'm definitely not a 'red' fan.

·
Registered
953 Posts
OT76 said:
Hello all

Off to have a look at a Tiguan today, having test driven one a couple of weeks ago. Looking to purchase the SEL either new or nearly new. I've considered the R line but it's not possible to get a heated steering wheel which is a shame as that's a definite 'must have' for me (may sound crazy but I had one on a previous BMW X5 and it wasn't an option on my Audi S5 and I've really missed it!!)

Looking forward to browsing the forum, and gaining lots of knowledge. Never had a VW before so I know very little about them ...
If you've had a Audi then you most likely know more than you think, all the running gear is the same or very similar and in most cases the part number are the same after the first 3 digits and thefirst 3 digits denote audi, vw, seat or Skoda
I thought the heated steering wheel was a extra on the tiggy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts