Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just found this great wee forum , looks like a good place to be . I've placed my order on a new tiguan rline 150 with auto tailgate and keyless entry . Been told January delivery but seems to quick according to some guys on here .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Paulthewall,

This is a great forum with lots of help.

What colour have decided to go for with the R-Line?
Keyless entry is great. I have SEL but it was a 50/50 choice for the R Line for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi , I've went for pure white , I had keyless entry on a megane many years ago and it was good then plus my wife loved it so it keeps her happy ha ha

·
Registered
182 Posts
paulthewall said:
Hi folks just found this great wee forum , looks like a good place to be . I've placed my order on a new tiguan rline 150 with auto tailgate and keyless entry . Been told January delivery but seems to quick according to some guys on here .
Hello

Does seem quick .. could be March if its dsg and 4 motion...?

·
Registered
16 Posts
paulthewall said:
I've just been given a delivery date of mid jan as well, so maybe there is some truth in it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered week 44 and build confirmed for week 49 (5th December), I may be being optimistic but I'm still hoping it may drop before Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts