Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new in the forum.
I got last month the new tiguan diesel Biturbo with the active info display.

Till yesterday I could see all the kilometres i have done since i bought it. Maybe I pushed by mistake the 0.0 button in front o the display.
The kilometres that I could see, were replaced by the trip kilometres

Does anybody know how i can go back and see the total mileage??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had this problem too!

If you turn off the cruise control with the button on the steering wheel, the mileage will show in the bottom of the active info display

Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yup, odometer is actually bottom left in the display, but overlaid by the icon and speed setting for cruise when on. Turn off cruise (top right button on left hand set on the steering wheel) and odometer returns. It also shows when you unlock the car before opening the door: handy for the garage to check when booking in for service , trading in etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.
I turned off the cruise control and the odometer was obvious at the right side.
Before it was at the left. on the left side initially i had the odometer and today i have the trip.

do you know how can i delete the trip and replace it with the odometer total?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Just reread OP and realised "I got last month the new tiguan diesel Biturbo with the active info display." ok, active info display, in that case I bow out as I know nothing about this..... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.