·
Registered
Ordered 9th August 2021: Tiguan R-line 1.5 TSI w/ keyless and electric tailgate
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I created this Google sheet for us all to input our order status:

Tiguan waiting list - input your order details here

This should help everyone understand the current landscape :)

It's open to everyone to edit, please take care when entering your details not to overwrite or remove any other details (you can easily undo them).

Happy for further columns to be added or improvements to be made :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is it worth posting this on the FB group page so the lucky barstools who have their cars can add their details and that pick up date column can get some action (and give us more hope!) 🤣

·
Registered
863 Posts
What's FB ? 🤓

·
Registered
697 Posts
Is it worth posting this on the FB group page so the lucky barstools who have their cars can add their details and that pick up date column can get some action (and give us more hope!) 🤣
Do you mean post it on VW's FB page so all potential customers can see what the real situation is. ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
i wonder if thats the same whats your mpg and oh look its the R line snobs page im thinking of :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Personally I don’t think it’s worth putting out too widely, we’ll lose the context. It’s pretty close knit here generally and I think we have a decent range of people and dates.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think I’ve confused it by adding a pick up date 😇

·
Registered
257 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: dannymidd1

·
Registered
Awaiting VW Rline 2.0 TDI Dolphin grey - Ordered Oct 21 Still waiting ……..
3 Posts
Hi all,

I created this Google sheet for us all to input our order status:

Tiguan waiting list - input your order details here

This should help everyone understand the current landscape :)

It's open to everyone to edit, please take care when entering your details not to overwrite or remove any other details (you can easily undo them).

Happy for further columns to be added or improvements to be made :cool:
can’t input anything as the only infor i have is…….

whatever this means. ???

I am grateful for your request and understanding with regards the delays.

At the moment all the Tiguan forward orders have been put to "no scheduled build week". This is due to the systems being set up for any model year 2023 changes.

Once the car has a build week again I will let you know.

From my dealer……..

·
Registered
199 Posts

whatever this means. ???

At the moment all the Tiguan forward orders have been put to "no scheduled build week". This is due to the systems being set up for any model year 2023 changes.

From my dealer……..
i think the changes are quite minor so hopefully you will get a build date again soon

your better having a read of this thread as its the main one for delays , deliveries etc Orders-build dates-deliveries

·
Registered
Allspace R line 245 Tsi 4motion DSG
2,332 Posts

whatever this means. ???

From my dealer……..
They have an annual shutdown to change the production line for the MYnn spec - there was another thread which showed some different options (including a blackpack :love:). i'll try and find it.
So basically, your car hasn't been scheduled for a build yet as the MY23 model changes are being set in place and once that's done, you should get a scheduled build week. Though of course, how long that will take is anyone's guess. Though the way things are moving at the moment with deliveries arriving in the UK, hopefully for your sake, not too long.... before you get a build week
If any of that makes sense, let me know o_O

EDIT: This courtesy of SGreen - the MY23 changes
Hair Face Head Photograph Finger

1 - 20 of 74 Posts