Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

Order status spreadsheet - contribute your details here

36K views 119 replies 31 participants last post by  nlc12 
Hi, it’s a company car so I’ve only had confirmation through the dealer we use. Haven’t had any updates from them this week on progress, but will update when I get anything through. They said delivery expected September latest…
Which lease company are you using? Feeling like there is a glimmer of hope that we might get our orders this year!

What a shitter. I assume it's on parts. Others from the same time seem to be August / September, but mine is pretty well spec'd, so looks like it will take longer. I imagine that's the issue with yours too.
I am starting to think it is something more than parts shortage, they seem to be able to knock out golf hybrids, ID’s and other brands ie Skoda Audi etc and tiguans hybrids are being shipped to main land Europe just not to the Uk?

People may only be bothered about the variant they have ordered, i.e. an hybrid.

There's a button at the top to remove the filter, hardly makes it knackered having to click one button 😂
It wasn’t there this morning, also it was view only! Cheers for the smart response try reading the post first before being a wise cracking numpty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.