Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

Registered
I am intrigued to see which hybrid comes through first!
I'm not holding out for this year the dealership said its likely 2023 and gave a list of reasons, it's sad to say this but I just hope people cancel their orders so mine moves forward 馃檮

Registered
is it just me or has most of the spreadsheet disappeared?? what are people doing to it 馃ぃ

Registered
is it just me or has most of the spreadsheet disappeared?? what are people doing to it 馃ぃ
It showing now. Yesterday the first 82 or so lines were hidden. I think someone had applied a filter but if so I couldn't work out what it was to remove it.

Registered

Registered
sorry I'm a tradesman so not versed in this sort of software. Is it possible to undo the filter?

Registered
Quick question for Nellie30, I can see that you have an ehybrid as confirmed build for this week, can you confirm if you have had anything back from VW about if the car has made it to manufacture?

Registered
Quick question for Nellie30, I can see that you have an ehybrid as confirmed build for this week, can you confirm if you have had anything back from VW about if the car has made it to manufacture?
Hi, it鈥檚 a company car so I鈥檝e only had confirmation through the dealer we use. Haven鈥檛 had any updates from them this week on progress, but will update when I get anything through. They said delivery expected September latest鈥

Registered
Hi, it鈥檚 a company car so I鈥檝e only had confirmation through the dealer we use. Haven鈥檛 had any updates from them this week on progress, but will update when I get anything through. They said delivery expected September latest鈥
Which lease company are you using? Feeling like there is a glimmer of hope that we might get our orders this year!

Registered
Wahoo

View attachment 9355

Not sure how he knows this, although I guess it鈥檚 logical they鈥檒l know when the trucks are due in..

Im assuming that he means at the dealership
At least it鈥檚 moving albeit slowly 馃槀

41 - 60 of 74 Posts