Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1981 - 2000 of 2336 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
at the end of the day no one knows what you paid for the car , unless you shout it from the roof tops like some here probably do , the main thing is you enjoy the car , you are paying what you are comfortable with and its your choice , not one you were forced into , every ones budget is different and with the cost of living going up and up i wonder if it will affect higher prices in cars as people tighten their budgets

·
Registered
215 Posts
at the end of the day no one knows what you paid for the car , unless you shout it from the roof tops like some here probably do , the main thing is you enjoy the car , you are paying what you are comfortable with and its your choice , not one you were forced into , every ones budget is different and with the cost of living going up and up i wonder if it will affect higher prices in cars as people tighten their budgets
On top of having varying budgets,we all have varying tastes in cars plus many other things.
I fully agree with you in what matters is that you are happy with the purchase regardless of make and model.
My first Tiguan certainly is better than was expected.

I'll be honest and say theres no way I'd have paid the full list price for the car,so much of the appeal was the large discount via DTD which only got bigger against current list price after each price rise.
In my opinion the R fully loaded is good value compared to the performance BMWs I've had previously which were stiff as a board suspension wise.I used to see the kids bobbing up and down in the back on A and B roads,they certainly notice the difference now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
On top of having varying budgets,we all have varying tastes in cars plus many other things.
I fully agree with you in what matters is that you are happy with the purchase regardless of make and model.
My first Tiguan certainly is better than was expected.

I'll be honest and say theres no way I'd have paid the full list price for the car,so much of the appeal was the large discount via DTD which only got bigger against current list price after each price rise.
In my opinion the R fully loaded is good value compared to the performance BMWs I've had previously which were stiff as a board suspension wise.I used to see the kids bobbing up and down in the back on A and B roads,they certainly notice the difference now.
Im a lease person and this will be my first tiguan , comming from an arona it will be a wee step up and although its at the lower end of the budget its my car ( well the lease co's) :D and i will enjoy it , and its brand new :D which is my wee bit snobbery lol after all we all work to have things we can reasonably afford and enjoy , by the sounds of it your enjoying yours already and in hopefully over the next week or so i will be saying the same :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im a lease person and this will be my first tiguan , comming from an arona it will be a wee step up and although its at the lower end of the budget its my car ( well the lease co's) :D and i will enjoy it , and its brand new :D which is my wee bit snobbery lol after all we all work to have things we can reasonably afford and enjoy , by the sounds of it your enjoying yours already and in hopefully over the next week or so i will be saying the same :)
I'm sure you will enjoy the car,definitely surpassed my expectations having never been in a Tiguan before mine arrived.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Completely agree on if you’re happy to pay it then fine, was just more that if I’m paying the luxury VED then I’ll make it more justifiable to me by loading it up 😂

Reactions: dannymidd1

·
Registered
188 Posts
Completely agree on if you’re happy to pay it then fine, was just more that if I’m paying the luxury VED then I’ll make it more justifiable to me by loading it up 😂
eaxctly and quite right to have it to what you want i added the easy open close pack as i wanted keyless , still not sure what it does apart from that mind you lmao :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sparkie1984

·
Registered
638 Posts
eaxctly and quite right to have it to what you want i added the easy open close pack as i wanted keyless , still not sure what it does apart from that mind you lmao :D
Extra grease on the hinges so they open and close smoother?

• Haha

·
Registered
740 Posts
Anyway, I'm getting a Life and I know my place............ :giggle:

• Love

·
Registered
R Line Tech 2.0TDi 150 4Motion DSG
2,247 Posts
You’re just as valued, same engine as most of us!
Totally agree with what's been said, vast majority of forum members on here pass no judgement whatsoever as to anyone's chosen spec. A Tig is still a Tig.
Can't abide it when anyone gobs off about one spec being superior or inferior blah blah 😄

·
Registered
638 Posts
Totally agree with what's been said, vast majority of forum members on here pass no judgement whatsoever as to anyone's chosen spec. A Tig is still a Tig.
Can't abide it when anyone gobs off about one spec being superior or inferior blah blah 😄
That’s it!

• Love

·
Registered
614 Posts
But at least delivery was only 9 months. :)
God, it's a sad state of affairs when we are envious of a 9 month lead time.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
188 Posts
If your Volkswagen is under one year old you have Volkswagen Roadside Assistance provided free of charge is that not sods law , ive just taken out an AA membership

·
Registered
215 Posts
I hope I haven't offended anyone on here,I certainly have not meant to if I have and dont think I'm any better than anyone else for spending more on a car than some.
Only condition for me is buying things with that bit more kick,I'd be delighted if that was the cheapest option.
Maybe I'm more fond of going to the petrol station than the rest of you.

·
Registered
R Line Tech 2.0TDi 150 4Motion DSG
2,247 Posts
I hope I haven't offended anyone on here,I certainly have not meant to if I have and dont think I'm any better than anyone else for spending more on a car than some.
Only condition for me is buying things with that bit more kick,I'd be delighted if that was the cheapest option.
Don't worry, there are FAR more offensive peeps on here 🤣

·
Registered
188 Posts
you have not offended any one at all btw there are more self centred bigger pain in the arses on this site ;)

1981 - 2000 of 2336 Posts