Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone could help me out. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a pdf copy of the owners manual to have a read of before my Tig arrives. I believe you can get a pdf version form the VW owners section on the website after you have had your car delivered. if someone could PM, email or send me link to one i would be very grateful.

Cheers

Fraser

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hi Mixtu, unfortunately the online manual is not a pdf, it's an online searchable manual which is only available when you input your own VIN number. It would be virtually impossible to copy it all, and probably contravene VW's copyright.
I was fortunate when I ordered my car as my salesman also drove a Tiguan and lent me his manual until my car arrived. Maybe you could ask your dealer nicely if that's something they could do for you ;)

Steve

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah! cheers Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You can also input registration plate, try searching forums and google images for cars with reg showing, still haven't found a reg of a car with Discover Nav Pro but the main owners manual seems to be the same across the versions.

At the least it's taken the edge of my impatience :D

P.s. don't bother with any press photos none of the return the owners manual.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help folks.

I might take you up on the offer of a spare reg please Negativepitch! If you could PM me that would be ace!

Cheers

Fraser.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts