Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doh. Had the car 2 weeks now and this has popped up. Guess I'm taking it back to the dealer to have the passenger seatbelt pretensioner replaced :cry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
steve_t said:
Doh. Had the car 2 weeks now and this has popped up. Guess I'm taking it back to the dealer to have the passenger seatbelt pretensioner replaced :cry:
I've had this message about 5 times in the last month but it goes away after about 30 seconds.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tigsel190 said:
steve_t said:
I've had this message about 5 times in the last month but it goes away after about 30 seconds.
After the notice goes away, is the system working again or not until a restart. Last night, my ACC went down and I had an orange warning triangle light on the dash. I pulled over to check all the cameras and sensors and there was nothing. On restart, it was all working again

·
Registered
220 Posts
Could it be a diagnostic check the car is running and the warnines all run through as a check?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts