Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh Yesssss DrMiles.....certainly looking the 'beast', with that back-end mate. Yes call me bias that colour is real :cool: :cool: :D :D 'Enjoy'

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interesting! I just had a lightbulb moment. Initially, I thought the fake exhausts were R-Line only. Then I saw a bunch of R-Lines without them so I assumed they'd been dropped entirely. But it seems they're part of the most powerful engine package which I hadn't realised and, which is why I hadn't seen one around.

Looks really good though! Kind of wish I'd gone for the Miramars on mine. But the Victorias are a bit more gun metal so I can kid myself into believing that they don't need cleaning.

What insurance group does the bigger engine knock it into? And out of interest, what VED band does that engine put you?

Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Niceeeeeee!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know 'slowingdown' - i lack soem attention on that stuff.... teh insurance company gave me a rebate when i swaped though, so its lower than my gti was!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice indeed, can't wait to pick mine up this Friday now, virtually identical spec but with the 19" victoria's and outdoor pack fitted.
Weather looks great too for your first miles in it.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
That is one good looking car DrMiles, congrats :p

Steve

·
Registered
387 Posts
Very nice car DrMiles, the chrome around the exhausts makes the rear end look finished. Mines just got two plain pipes sticking out on one side and it looks like it needs something - now I know what :)

Earl

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice, nice and triple nice !
Enjoy !! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts