Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

Picked up today

11K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  KeynshamIan 
#1 ·
Elegance in dolphin grey. Took a punt on the colour when ordering, but very happy now it’s finally here.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
Lovely,

I chose the car the misses chose the colour for this motor, lucky as I chose the last main motor. 😂

I’d have prob gone metallic grey (again) or white due to the lack of stunning colours available on the R-Line.

I’ve usually been metallic blue, red, white and repeat randomly with my motors. Black will be a nice change and will look the nuts if I can keep it clean and polished.

#4 ·
I went for R Line as didn't want the pano roof but went for dolphin grey, very happy with choice, one think I have noticed it seems to change colour depending on the light. Maybe be optical illusion or my eyesight 🤓
Enjoy your new car, waited 8 months for mine but definitely worth the wait

#5 ·
Mine is in the Nightshade Blue and it too appears to change colour depending on the light. Something to do with the metallic element I guess.

#11 ·
Nice to see an Elegance turning up - I was beginning to worry that they weren't able to make any because of shortages with the standard features, especially IQ Lights which has been removed as an option on other trims.

Cheers,

Nigel

#15 ·
I'd have probably gone for the R-line, but it's my wife's car and she is more concerned about comfort than sportiness. The pano roof, IQ lights and rear view camera being standard swung it really. The only thing she's less keen on are the Elegance wheels, she'd have rather had the R-line wheels.

Reactions: Dog Mum
#18 ·
How is it? I’m enduring the wait for mine right now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.