Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up to day from Lookers Preston, great service and found me a new Tiguan that I got from order to delivery in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow....'enjoy' AAddict, Looks 'brill' ........I must be only a few miles from you,...... Great pics :)

Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, I'm up in cumbria but my nearest dealership wasn't for a 'deal' so I contacted lookers who were great, £1500 difference is not to be sniffed at.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:lol: Hi AAddict.... That's the same amount 1500 that I got in difference to trade in price to selling private. Didn't expect my Audi to go so quick, 1hr to be precise. Trouble is been without a car now :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stumpy said:
:lol: Hi AAddict.... That's the same amount 1500 that I got in difference to trade in price to selling private. Didn't expect my Audi to go so quick, 1hr to be precise. Trouble is been without a car now :roll: :roll:
I had £1500 trade-in difference between two VW Dealerships, craziness haha. Worked out fine though obviously, hope your car hurries up, nightmare having no car.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Only a few more weeks :) ...enjoy mate

·
Registered
51 Posts
The white really looks good with the black trim and the bi-colour alloys, sets it off a treat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GazSEL said:
The white really looks good with the black trim and the bi-colour alloys, sets it off a treat.
Thanks, I think so too, really lifts the SE's look in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts