Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My first post, been reading all the great info that's available on here but haven't been able to input much yet... I've just been anxiously waiting for delivery. Though I'd start my first post with a picture I got from the dealership of the new Tiguan... which is fantastic, but.... I'm abroad at the moment until the 9th so its going to be a painful few more days wait until I collect the keys.
Will post more pictures then... hopefully in a better setting and nicer quality.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looking good 'Matthew'....There is another guy on this forum from sunny Cyprus. 'Savas' I think it is. ......'enjoy'

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 'stumpy'! ah yes that's right I've seen some of his posts, will likely bump into him at some point... it's a small island, there's not many Tigs about here yet.... I could count the number I've spotted on one hand, probably one of them was Savvas :)
It certainly does get sunny here.... hence my choice in colour :) ... My other car is a black golf and it suffers in the heat here as well as I do when I have to get in it.... oven gloves can definitely help... :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Heyyyy.....Hi Guys and many thanks for remembering me :) :)
Matthew Congrats mate!!! we have exactly the same Tiguan...mine is Indium Grey though. Perfect selection friend and who knows we might cross each other some where....Take care and Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Matthew when you are in Limassol look around for the Tiguan Indium Grey with registration plate #900 :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Savvas! I'm sure we will cross paths at some point... will keep an eye out for you :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks good.

Is the R-Line the UK equivalent of the Highline?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Bhuna said:
Looks good.

Is the R-Line the UK equivalent of the Highline?
I would say SEL would be the UKs equivalent however there are still differences in standard equipment.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Thanks SP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts