Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I took my current car (Golf) to my dealer last month for a service. I forgot to take the service book at the time but they said if you bring it in we'll stamp it for you.

In the meantime, we've been waiting for delivery of our new Tiguan, with the app in the last few days saying that it's arrived in the UK and on the way to the dealer.

So this morning I took my service book up to get stamped. As I exited my car in the car park, I spotted a certain new Tiguan in the corner of my eye.

Beaming with excitement I went over and took a closer look and it confirmed that it is indeed our new Tiguan that has been freshly delivered on the transporter this morning!

I spoke to our salesman and he says it should be ready to pick up next week.

So for now, here's some sneak preview pics of a newly delivered Pure White SEL with 20" Miramar Alloys. I will post a further update when we collect.

I'm currently acting like a kid at Christmas...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Unreal. Mines the same spec just nizza alloys instead. Down for week 26 (this week) cannot wait. Well wear sir

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I see also with the new Media display font and with chrome surround on the air vents.....Good one Spriggo :cool: :) ......'enjoy'

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looks great, the wheels are very nice, I'm interested to know if the resolution is better than the last screen?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks awesome

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Johnny5UK said:
It looks great, the wheels are very nice, I'm interested to know if the resolution is better than the last screen?
I'll let you know. We currently have a Golf with a similar display so I'll be able to compare.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Excellent news for you.

I see you even went for the optional blue foam protectors on the front bumper :D :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's home, more than pleased....

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
Nice one Spriggo!

Steve

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice love the wheels, nice weekend to seal them with poor boys wheel sealant loads of fun

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
grabson79 said:
Looks great!
Did you tinted rear windows? They look quite dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are tinted as standard on the SEL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts