Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was looking around and thought something was missing.
the passenger side wing has got the r line badge, but it hasn't on the driver side wing?!

that can't be right... if I should have the badge on both sides, is it a matter of taking it to the dealer??

anyone had the same problem??

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep I defoe would be taking it back, may be a phone call first to ask them to get one in ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Managed to spoke on the phone with the dealer I leased from, which is like 250 miles away.
She advised that I can just go into any dealer, explain the situation and it will be replaced under warranty. Only had for few months and few thousand miles on it.

Well doesn't look like it.

Went to a dealership, I explained it had fallen off while driving, with my wife driving behind me at the time to witnessed it, dealer said its usually someone stole it.
He checked the badge area for damage of someone ripping it, obviously found no damage. I further said the trim next to it also isn't stuck on fully which he agreed.
As there was not a badge for them to check, they said I had to pay £35 for a new badge or I can go back to the supplier dealer.

Contacted the dealer I leased from again, explained all that and now waiting for response.

I mean has anyone experienced anything like this?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yep, sounds about right

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update.
I sent a firm email to my supplying dealer and they have agreed to send me a new badge, however they need to order some before they can post it to me..
hopefully not having to wait too long for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts