Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after taking delivery of my new Tig R Line a couple of weeks ago, I noticed the carpet mats were plain and basic. On checking the VW website, Configurator and brochure, the R Line should come with "unique carpet mats front and rear". With many contacts back and forth between VW and my dealer, I am told VW have made a mistake the R Line carpet mats have not been manufactured and do not exist in the VW inventory. My dealer has therefore ordered Tiguan luxury matts as this is all that's available.

Would those with R Lines please confirm if you have a basic black carpet mat, or something more special?

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Paul

I have an R and the mats have white stitching on the outside, no R logos or anything similar.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wsbtaylor said:
Hi Paul

I have an R and the mats have white stitching on the outside, no R logos or anything similar.
Thank you for checking.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well spotted Pauld888. I took mine out of my R Line to put rubber ones in for the winter so didn't think anything more of it but they're plain black with white stitching.. In the spring I'm going to order some better quality carpets online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts