Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been sent a personalised brochure showing my options on the R-Line.

The brochure shows headlights like these -
which I'm assuming is the european version (also note different alloys and partial silver in front grill) as I was really hoping to get these -

Not entirely sure if they are the same version but they do look different to me.

Has anyone received the R-line yet or can confirm either way please ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
That first video to me in Ireland looks like another spec even though it's says R-Line on it.......those look like the 18'' wheels & even the steering wheel centre hub is different to the second video (being more rounded)....... The second video is the R-lines I have seen at my local dealerships, which have the 20'' wheels (forgot what they are called now) I haven't got one personally (R-line) but I'm sure someone has on here mate

·
Registered
202 Posts
Don't know if I am misunderstanding what r-line is in UK, but it is a body package here in Europe - and nothing to do with lights - get option of 19 or 20 inch tyres...but nothing else.

·
Registered
65 Posts
JonP said:
Don't know if I am misunderstanding what r-line is in UK, but it is a body package here in Europe - and nothing to do with lights - get option of 19 or 20 inch tyres...but nothing else.
Our four model line up in the UK is, in ascending cost

SE
SE-NAV
SEL
R-Line

·
Registered
202 Posts
here we get three models - 2 for petrol - Trend line and High line and 2 for diesel - Comfort line and High line
price increase being

Trendline
Comfortline
Highline

None have nav - (an option), only High line has Active InfoDisplay etc. R Line comes in 4 options Exterior 19 inch, Interior Exterior 19 inch, exterior 20 inch and Interior Exterior 20 inch (this last option is something like a 4000€ premium!!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts