Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new on here so trying to find any info on why VW don't produce mud flaps for the R Line. I have had the Tiguan since September last year and am really pleased with it so far apart from when I wash it the amount of tar splattered & stuck to the side of the car is shocking. With the Tiguan being white it stands out like a sore thumb.
My local VW dealership tells me that VW will not be producing mud flaps for the R Line ?? But they are available for every other model is this correct ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Correct, i had same issue with my previous Audi S-Line A4 & Q5. It was a real problem in winter. I and quite a few others fitted standard mud flaps to the front with a little adjustment to the mud flaps with a sharp knife. The rear mud flaps required too much modification to be practical. The front flaps were quite effective in protecting the sides & sills, and didn't look out of place without the rear flaps. You may find that the standard front flaps are an option on the R-Line with a little adjustment. Best of luck, the mud flap issue was one reason I opted for the SEL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts