Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my R-Line DSG Petrol, absolutely love it!

Pics for those interested! Happy Christmas :mrgreen:

Wheel Car Tire Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Wheel

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
:D nice another petrol head we are slowly catching up with the fume heads :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Catching up and then having to refuel haha, getting about 27mpg average over the first few days :)

Was after a TDI but this was available, everything else was the same spec so decided it was meant to be, don't regret it, nice to have a petrol again!

·
Registered
123 Posts
apoc_reg said:
Catching up and then having to refuel haha, getting about 27mpg average over the first few days :)

Was after a TDI but this was available, everything else was the same spec so decided it was meant to be, don't regret it, nice to have a petrol again!
looking good , how do you find it performance wise ? do you think its underpowered ?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: He was testing out his front sensors 'Bigal'.... ;) ;) Ouch 'FTT' ;) :lol: haven't filled up for weeks, seems to run on fresh air mine :lol: :lol:

Good pics 'apoc_reg' 'Enjoy'

·
Registered
463 Posts
tonymar said:
apoc_reg said:

looking good , how do you find it performance wise ? do you think its underpowered ?
I dont, quite pleasantly suprised and not give it some welly yet still runnng in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beagler said:
tonymar said:
apoc_reg said:

I dont, quite pleasantly suprised and not give it some welly yet still runnng in.
Me too, its definitely isn't underpowered. Its obviously not as quick pulling as my GTD but by no means slow. As Beagler said I'm still being a bit careful until i've done 1,000 miles or so!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stumpy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He was testing out his front sensors 'Bigal'.... ;) ;) Ouch 'FTT' ;) :lol: haven't filled up for weeks, seems to run on fresh air mine :lol: :lol:

Haha its a shared drive way and its a bit longer than the golf so was being polite... does mean I cant get in the garage like that though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
169 Posts
apoc_reg said:
stumpy said:

Haha its a shared drive way and its a bit longer than the golf so was being polite... does mean I cant get in the garage like that though :mrgreen:
Fair enough , that explains the funny parking :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts