Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the petrol version.
I haven't done any proper test or calculation but, if it helps, after 2500 miles the mpg reading on the car computer says 47.7mpg. Best fuel consumption on a single trip 57mpg.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.. Picked up my Tekna dci on Saturday and on a run down to the coast next day I was getting an average of 69-70mpg with the best at 73.1mpg.
So far 236 miles on a quarter of a tank... :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1.5 dci - best so far 75 mpg, keep it below 65 on motorway driving you will get close to 70 mpg, anything over 75 mph will drop down to low 50's. Local suburban driving with bits of traffic mid 40's to mid 50's

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got the 1.6 dig t petrol and I get what it predicts.min my case 305-315 miles on a full tank. This is almost all motorway miles at 80~ miles per hour. It costs me around £37 to fill the tank.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

I have a 1.5 SV diesel (versions are given different names here in Ireland).

I have car 6 months now and am averaging 54 MPG, best journey 75 MPG.

My driving is mainly suburban with some motorway driving and just a little heavy traffic driving.
Regards

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are averaging 59mpg on our Dci which is allot better than the same engine we had in the juke! nearly an extra 10mpg I think the gearing is different to the juke which has made for allot nice motorway cruiser!

best we had is 73mpg on a drive to Whitby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts