Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
It's quite a dark red, and I think that looks quite nice with the black detailing.

Steve

·
Registered
202 Posts
In my humble opinion, looks great from side view, mediocre from front and fairly crap from the rear!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Red doesn't have that wow factor I'm thinking.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Yeah! I know what you mean about the rear Jon, that's probably because the red light clusters seem to merge in with the bodywork. Seems to lose all definition.

Steve

·
Registered
244 Posts
One of the things that put me off the R line in favour of the SEL was the very limited colour range availability on the R, which I just don't understand.
I actually like that red - suppose it would be a very dull world if we all liked the same stuff !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Malcm59 said:
One of the things that put me off the R line in favour of the SEL was the very limited colour range availability on the R, which I just don't understand.
I actually like that red - suppose it would be a very dull world if we all liked the same stuff !
That's why I posted the link because it's not a listed colour for the R line.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I decided against the lighter colors because they show up the necessary but thoroughly unattractive plastic cladding around the wheel arches.

Interesting that that R Line has the Dynaudio pack but also claims to have a spare wheel. I thought the sub went in the place where then spare would go meaning that you couldn't have both?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a 180 R line together with Dynaudio and it does come with a spare wheel albeit a spacesaver type and the subwoofer sits inside (same as a Golf GTI). Would have been nice to have a full size wheel.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi there...this is the Rubby Red colour. I personally saw it in the showroom and its absolutely a fantastic colour for the Tiguan. Quite impressive colour!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts