Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

2 questions if someone can help please:

(a) is is possible to have AppConnect retrofitted to the Tig?
(b) any nice winter rubber mats available (ideally with R-line logos)?

I am based in Ireland and the accessories available on the Ireland and UK websites are not very extensive! German site seems better e.g. mats here but they are left hand drive:
https://shops.volkswagen.com/de_DE/web/zubehoer/p/allwetterfussmatten-vorn-und-hinten-fuer-tiguan-5nb061500--82v-14?f=CARMODEL_SERIES!Tiguan%7CYEAR!2016&category=4282:904_VWZ_OZ:Category

Thanks,
Niceone

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi 'niceone' I clicked on your link above.....I have got rubber mats (VW ones from the dealership) fitted for winter, and I really rate them. They are good thick quality and fit very snug and just a tadge bigger than the cloth mats they supply for the vehicle. I was going to swap them around come summer & put the cloth carpet ones back in...but I don't think I will bother now... sorry I can't answer your first question mate. ps...I haven't got the R-line logo on mine as I have the SEL :) :)

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I heard that AppConnect (i.e. CarPlay / AndroidAuto) is just a question of activation and it cost around £150 here in the UK.
Have you not got it in your R-Lines there? I thought it is a standard option for Tigs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys very helpful.

No AppConnect is not standard on R lines in IRL. My dealer has now confirmed it's a retro fit option for €228.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.