Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spotted this on autotrader. I didnt think that was a colour option. May be a one off?

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Vipper88,

leethal82 posted some pictures of his Ruby Red Mk2 he picked up recently.

Over here in Germany they have now opened up a large choice of colours of various shades and paint types for the new Tiguan but at an expensive cost to the handful of colour choice for the launch.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, its just strange how its a uk spec car, but it isnt an option building online.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Viper88,

Not sure how it works in the UK but over here some colours are not available on the R-Line for example Ruby Red which is strange as the picture you posted is an R-Line in Ruby Red. Habanero Orange, Caribbean Blue, Moss Green being other examples not available on the R-Line.

Probably worth a visit it to a dealer and clarify the colour options available.

·
Registered
185 Posts
In South Africa we can spec Ruby Red with the R-Line but not Caribean Blue. Seems very strange that certain paint colours can't be chosen with the R-Line and that this also seems to vary from country to country. You would think that if a particular colour is available that the customer should be able to choose it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Is that colour available in Ireland? Just wondering as it's a RHD, but not a UK colour. I know the dealer is UK, but maybe a transfer?

I love this colour!

·
Registered
74 Posts
My father in law has that colour. It's only a basic tiggy not a rline

·
Registered
627 Posts
No it is an RLine - has all the trimmings - if you go to Autotrader site and watch video / look at pictures.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I posted a picture of a used. Red. R Line for sale at a dealers on 14 December 16. The link doesn't work now so the car must have been sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts