Keyless Entry/ Start/ Stop,
Dynaudio Stereo,
Park Assist/ Remote Camera,

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Considered the Diesel but with the short distances I'll use it for and all the streets around town changing to 20 MPH I decided to keep with Petrol! Did notice that the lacquer of the driver side interior handle is already starting to peel a little when I went for a sneak peak. That'll be getting sorted ASAP!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice colour I must admit. Why next month? '17' reg plate?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats right. Want it to be a 17 plate with being so close to March anyway!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Very nice looking motor, Sir !
I am also picking up next month - I was torn between ruby red and Caribbean blue- went for the blue this time because my current CC is red, so the Domestic Director of Operations wanted a change !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice..That colour sits well with the black cladding and bicolour wheels.. Also looks heavily spec'd for an se nav ..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tig16 said:
Very nice..That colour sits well with the black cladding and bicolour wheels.. Also looks heavily spec'd for an se nav ..
Oh and heated seats! :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
leethal82 said:
Tig16 said:
Oh and heated seats! :lol:
Oh and Active Display

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi leethal82,

Your car looks great in Ruby Red first one I have seen in that colour except catalogue pictures, over here in Germany the most popular colour is white, indium grey and atlantic blue. I noticed in your photo that your TSI badge has SI in red, is that something you have had changed at the dealer? Over here in Germany I have not noticed any TSI Tiguans with any of the letters in red and including my own TSI they are all in silver.

I must admit after seeing some photos on this forum of de badged Tiguans I am thinking about having them removed but concerned that it could damage the lacquer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know, I never spotted that actually!! I didn't ask for it like that and the thought had crossed my mind to de-badge it as well.
When I saw the ruby red on the VW App its much darker than I gave it credit for!! It was a little bit of a gamble as they didn't actually have the Ruby Red on a sample to even look at.
I'm pleased with my choice!
My second choice was the pearl black but I wasn't sure I could stand the swirls after a number of cleans!

·
Registered
31 Posts
leethal82 said:
Pick this up next month. Cannot wait!

Active Display,
Electric Tailgate,
Keyless Entry/ Start/ Stop,
Dynaudio Stereo,
Park Assist/ Remote Camera,
Looking good Lee Hopefully get mine for 1st week in March also

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Has yours arrived at the dealers yet Dazb?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Indeed it is pal!
Bet you can't wait to drive the thing once it arrives!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts