Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

New to the forum and saying hi. I have a new R Line on order and appear to have been caught up in this 39 week delay!! Although my dealer has been able to sort me out with a build week 8 all being well.

So fingers crossed i should be part of the club by April! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi mate welcome :D when did you order your r line?
I'm in the same situation ordered mine in October, hopefully will be joining the club in April to !

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome RichyP, yes the 39 week delay for R Lines is a hot topic on here. If your dealer is stating build week 8 don't hold your breath, I ordered mine mid November and given build week 8 then 12 and informed last week build week 13 so not a happy bunny.

I hope for your sake they stick to week 8.

Tim

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both :)

My story so far is that i had ordered a Manual R Line last week but then got told the 39 week delay news on Friday. My dealer contacted me to let me know that they had sourced a DSG R LIne, which would be ready to collect in April so i went for that one as waiting 39 weeks is ridiculous!!

I think the car was scheduled to be built for the dealership but they have now transferred it into my name as far as i understand it? I'm popping in at lunchtime to sign a couple of forms etc. so will get an update then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts