Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a new Tiguan SE Nav in a couple of weeks. I needed to move fast so it's a stock vehicle rather than factory order in Pure White. I realise the headlights are just regular halogen units, I wondered if anyone could tell me if the DRL's (daytime running lights) are just the normal halogen unit, or something else? Thanks in advance, pictures would be great as I cannot find anything online.

·
Registered
23 Posts
DRLs look to me like a standard halogen bulb behind a semi-frosted lens - quite an intense beam on axis, but nothing special.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ChrisC said:
DRLs look to me like a standard halogen bulb behind a semi-frosted lens - quite an intense beam on axis, but nothing special.
How do you find your tow ball 'ChrisC' and where is the electric pin plug situated :?:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Stumpy - I have not used it much to date. Seems quite solidly built. Great to have it fold away so I don't break my shins on it. The 13 pin connector is directly behind the towball, and the connector points laterally. It will take a 13 pin to 7 pin adapter without problems.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ChrisC said:
Stumpy - I have not used it much to date. Seems quite solidly built. Great to have it fold away so I don't break my shins on it. The 13 pin connector is directly behind the towball, and the connector points laterally. It will take a 13 pin to 7 pin adapter without problems.
Thanks for the info ''ChrisC'', glad to hear it's of a solid build :)
Regards Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts