Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the SEL come with the same equipment level as the R line.
If not what are the main differences are there.
Does it come with the virtual cockpit dials.
If not does anyone know off hand how much it is as an extra.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The SEL has the same equipment as the R Line barring the body kit (including body coloured bumpers, R Line badging and R Line carpets ) and 20" rims. The SEL also has the ergo seats with massage function.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JBS2472 said:
The SEL has the same equipment as the R Line barring the body kit (including body coloured bumpers, R Line badging and R Line carpets ) and 20" rims. The SEL also has the ergo seats with massage function.
Thanks JB

·
Registered
339 Posts
R-Line also has chrome exhaust tips which are not on SEL ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Negativepitch said:
Sorry to sound thick what is DCC?
"No DCC with R-line"
Dynamic chassis control (DCC) ..... :arrow: variable suspension settings, (choice of 3) Sport...Comfort....or Normal I got this with my SEL and I didn't pay extra for it :eek:

·
Registered
339 Posts
stumpy said:
Dynamic chassis control (DCC) ..... :arrow: variable suspension settings, (choice of 3) Sport...Comfort....or Normal I got this with my SEL and I didn't pay extra for it :eek:
:shock: DCC is near enough a £800.00 option......you lucky :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: ! ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
GTD184 said:
stumpy said:
:shock: DCC is near enough a £800.00 option......you lucky :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: ! ;)
haha.....very...the 'gods' were looking after me that day :D :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.