Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody considered fitting side steps. I know VW don't list them as an accessory but apparently direct4x4.com do them just not showing on their web site. I have them on my MK 1 R Line and they are very effective at protecting the side of the car from dirt as VW don't do mud flaps for the R Line :( :(

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Timbo - I've been looking a side-steps myself and not found anyone who makes them.

Tried the link above and it goes to a "buy this website" page; https://www.direct4x4.co.uk/. should do the trick.

I actually contacted them 3 to 4 weeks ago and they had no plans to provide Tig 2 side steps but I've been added to their "interested punter" list

Thanks Earl

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi I got my father in law some from eBay £150 with all the fittings included and free delivery and they look great

·
Registered
74 Posts
They was called auto brands and they come from Manchester Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,582 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the link - missed that thread totally - bound to happen sooner or later. :oops:

Bit concerned that Stumpy has not posted pictures :?: and Googling the company name is a bit worrying :?: .

I'm looking into it (Dudley is the next zoo over after all )

Thanks Earl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts