Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning with 55cm of snow (21 inches). Had to dig out the car and drive around in the snow for a while. It was a learning experience regarding the capabilities of the 4motion system and how the car actually handled heavy snow.

It performed admirably. Never faltered and I honestly could barely feel the system doing its thing. The car just sort of drove in the direction I aimed.

My car is the first one on the left.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Brrrrrr....... glad to hear, great pic as well.......'But'....you can keep the snow :D :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
TraustiB said:
Woke up this morning with 55cm of snow (21 inches). Had to dig out the car and drive around in the snow for a while. It was a learning experience regarding the capabilities of the 4motion system and how the car actually handled heavy snow.

It performed admirably. Never faltered and I honestly could barely feel the system doing its thing. The car just sort of drove in the direction I aimed.

My car is the first one on the left.

The UK shuts down for days if we get 1 inch never mind 21.

·
Registered
610 Posts
fantastic views, and i bet clean air great stuff

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it was a handful to get the car free. The city is functioning at the moment, but it took until about 1 pm for everything to get going (shops, buses and cars).

Some more images :

1 - 5 of 5 Posts