Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day got off to a bad start with the latest in a long series of nail-in-tyre incidents with my current car.
On the way round to pick up the car from the tyre place next door to the VW dealership (and relieve my bank account of £150 for 2 months worth of motoring !) I just happened to be passing the VW storage compound, and the gate just happened to be open, so I just happened to have a look inside, and just happened to spot what I think is the new beast (VW tracker said it had been delivered to them this week)...Right colour,and alloys so I'm guessing it could be mine. Would have gone for a closer look but there were lots of no entry signs and somebody was in there, and looking disapprovingly at some random bloke taking a picture on his phone, so this'll have to do for now...Apologies for the quality but it was a horrible dark wet day !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hi Malc, not long now then, and I must commend you on a most excellent choice of colour :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't have it until my existing lease runs out in mid-March...the suspense is killing me - I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts