Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I didn't like this colour at all when seen at dealers, but have now seen several about, and it's definitely grown on me! With hindsight I might well have saved the extra cost of (cheap) white :lol:

What spec/ trim is this car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hadn't seen one in the flesh when I ordered it and was starting to get a little nervous. Now very happy. Spec is standard SEL.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was put off this colour by a salesman, as he said the bigger cars don't suit this colour. Seeing these photos makes me wonder if I should have gone for it as I was 50/50 on white or Urano grey. Nice car Ocusf, interior photos and front please....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow....I like it. Thanks for posting the pics Ocusf. I will look out for it ;) :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great photos. Thanks for sharing. If anyone else can post photos on here of their Tiguan that would be great.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the snaps, really looking forward to getting my SEL on March 17th.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It really looks rather nice (if the FOC nuance to be considered, then even better) however my main concern was related to poor performance of the basic color. When purchasing my Superb back in 2011 the local dealer disapproved my inquiries regarding the basic color and now when buying the Tig, I got the same answer from local VW dealer - that the free things are not the best choices in longer run - can anybody confirm or overturn that the basic color doesn't last well?
Otherwise this still looks good! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Grey Eddy said:
I didn't like this colour at all when seen at dealers, but have now seen several about, and it's definitely grown on me! With hindsight I might well have saved the extra cost of (cheap) white :lol:

What spec/ trim is this car?
But, how good does the white look when cleaned?? Stunning! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts