Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK you have all 5 seats occupied and the boots full, Sod's law you get a puncture, you go to the boot empty it get your space saver out and replace your punctured tyre, now were do you now put that 20" x 8" wheel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
Fair point and don't you just know that's when it will happen :( :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Hmmmm....food for thought 'Miket' :roll:.......I'll put mine in the caravan I'm towing ;) :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Only one option isn't there.

"Which one of you passengers wants a 20" wheel on your lap OR wants to walk home?"

:) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Slide the back forward if it's not all ready forward to make more room in the boot. Less room for the passengers in the back. One things for sure them wheels are so expensive to buy you wont be leaving one of them on the side of the road :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Wife's walkin', spares on front passenger seat,...... thats easy. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
With the boot floor in the high position will it not fit in the spare wheel space ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Roof bars on tyre on top , tie it on Aussie style Blue ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
As the tyres are self sealing apparently 80% of punctures shouldn't present a problem so there would not be the need to use the space saver!.....the space saver is there for the other or 'unlucky' 20% where the side wall is damaged or the tyre is beyond repair.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top