Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking to source some sort of wheel new/used, steel or alloy as I hate having a spacesaver. I don't mind loosing the extra space. Anyone got any ideas on which wheels will fit. Car is Tiguan Mk 2 150TDi S spec.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have in the past been pleasantly surprised at how reasonable main dealer prices were for such parts.
In any event, it may be best/easiest to get them to confirm the size of your fitted wheels.

Depends on if you want a match with your other wheels, or just a keep-you-running wheel I guess?

If not, then if you take a wheel off, you will often find the size and offsets etc cast into the rear, inside face of your wheels.
In the past I have used this info to go to a scrappy and buy used. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the mk2 wheels are the same as mk1?

I don't have my car with me atm, but I seem to recall my SE has a steel space saver, and there is not a lot of spare room in the wheel well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I managed to get a 17" steel one from the dealer for a reasonable price. Means I have to keep the variable boot floor in the high position. Not a problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.