Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here we go a bit of fun, all I hear is"where are all the Tigs" So what say for a week we see how many we can SPOT, but no hunting them out???

Today
Tig 1 grey preston fishergate
Tig 2 white Preston docks area

and so on ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Today - None (only seen 3 in my area Rochester, Kent in the last month)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Came down the motorway on Sunday from Lancashire to Cheltenham....Monday drove around Cotswolds...haven't spotted one.... on my way back this evening (M5 & M6).....will let you know if I see any :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Saw quite a few while driving down and back through France last week. Maybe more sales on continent. They were available there earlier. I made my mind up to buy after spending an hour crawling over a demo car in Arles in March last year. Salesman was very good even when I told him I was buying in UK!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Follow up from earlier......drove back from Cheltenham to Lancashire (M5 & M6).....didn't spot one...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
white r line and a alantic blue sel Preston again, it appears there arn't many out there???

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Saw one today ( White R-line) approx 16.40 hrs at traffic lights near Tesco Leyland....I gave him a quick wave... ;) ;) :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only one today samw as yours stumpy near the docks ?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT said:
only one today samw as yours stumpy near the docks ?
Can't tell my colour at the mo....it's minging from this weather :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yep like wise my black Tig is morelike a farmers tractor just out of a field, or a laney all camed up

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT said:
yep like wise my black Tig is morelike a farmers tractor just out of a field, or a laney all camed up
;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Actually saw one ..at last ... whilst I was out driving mine. A white SE. looked smart.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Saw my second one in a couple of days, a Urano Grey SE. John Lewis car park Chester.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Tig16 said:
Saw my second one in a couple of days, a Urano Grey SE. John Lewis car park Chester.
Now that's a colour I'm dying to see.....as everyone I know put me off this colour, even to the extent that they could not sell ex demo's at the dealerships in this colour...... What did you think of the colour 'Tig16' :?: :?:

·
Registered
182 Posts
stumpy said:
Tig16 said:
Now that's a colour I'm dying to see.....as everyone I know put me off this colour, even to the extent that they could not sell ex demo's at the dealerships in this colour...... What did you think of the colour 'Tig16' :?: :?:
I initially walked past it before realising it was a Tiguan and looked again. Nothing wrong with the colour as such but very annonymous. In white they stand out and look a largish car, just the opposite in that colour. ..

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.